When you retrofit your existing lighting, you can reduce your energy consumption up to 50 percent. The result is lower power bills and higher light levels. There truly is no disadvantage. American Lighting Supply has been retrofitting light systems for years, and we know all about it.
How does a lighting retrofit accomplish all these great results? In the next two blogs, we will explore just what new lighting can do for you and your business.
- More means less
- You will find that you can get rid of your 4-6 lamps in hi-bay fluorescent fixtures for one. Suddenly, you only have to maintain one lamp. You will save a lot on maintenance costs.
- The advantage of doing everything at once
- Sometimes the prospect of retrofitting all a facility’s lighting at once can seem very daunting. However, when you do it all at once, you save on labor and materials. And in the end, your facility will be turned into a money-saving machine. Full change is worth it in the long run!
- Tax incentives and rebates are available
- The government allows tax deductions for businesses going through retrofits. Make sure you get a certified company like American Lighting Supply to do the retrofit so you can be sure to take full advantage of these financial opportunities.
American Lighting Supply is committed to providing the best commercial lighting retrofits in California. Contact us to learn more about the process and how much it can change your business! We are ready to make the process painless!