As we approach the holidays and the new year, everyone in the hotel industry is entering one of their busiest times. If you own a hotel or work at one, we know that you will be flooded with tired, frazzled vacationers trying to make the most of their holidays. Traveling delays, sickness, and stressful family get-togethers will have your patrons craving a relaxing haven when they visit your hotel.
In our next few blogs, we will discuss ways you can create the perfect oasis for your patrons as well as the role that lighting plays in this mission.
- Incorporate living things into your decor
- Potted plants not only bring the vibrant green of nature indoors, they help purify the air. If you are worried about tending to them, you don’t need to be. Plants like the snake plant, pothos, or Chinese evergreen are easy to maintain.
- Fish are very relaxing to watch. A hotel lobby can be the perfect place for a 10 or 20-gallon tank. There are freshwater fish that are easy to maintain and well worth the effort.
- When it comes to your hotel lobby, keep the lights dim and indirect. Bulbs glowing from behind panels and ceiling fixtures are perfect for this. Contact us to learn more about how we can give you this lighting for less.
- If you have ballrooms and other venues, bright light can be perfect, but keep it classy with trendy light fixtures. We are lighting experts. Get a free consultation today.
American Lighting is proud to partner with your hotel to bring it success. Our lighting retrofit services can save you thousands in lighting costs. Call today!