Commercial Office Buildings
$3K Annual Savings, 15 Month Payback
It wasn’t long ago that T-12 and older generation T-8 lamps were considered to be state of the art for fluorescent lighting systems. Like all technologies, change is inevitable and with change comes improved performance. At American Lighting, we replace outdated and inefficient T-12 and T-8 lighting systems with new LED lamps and electronic ballasts. When you are considering a commercial LED retrofit, call the commercial lighting contractors that California depends on.
Let us perform a thorough energy audit on your current lighting and energy usage and create a retrofitting proposal quote retrofitting that can incorporate new LED or 25 Watt T-8 systems that reduce your maintenance costs, improves lighting quality, and most importantly, saves you money.
We will prepare a customized proposal that shows you how we can provide you with the following benefits:
- Big Energy Savings – Energy Savings average 50 – 75%
- Longer Lasting Lamps – Newest premium LED T-8 lamps last at least the warranted period of a minimum 50,000 hrs and lowers your maintenance costs because they don’t need to be changed. That lifespan is equal to the lights being on for 10 hours a day for 13.7 years
- Reduced Maintenance – Reduce the man hours you currently spend on servicing lights
- Improved Quality of Lighting – Improved, brighter lighting delivers excellent color rendering and high lumens
- Utility Rebates – All rebates are credited toward the project cost
- Pay For Your Retrofit With Your Energy Savings – No money down, Your energy savings each month will pay for the project.
- Environmentally Friendly – Reduce your greenhouse gas emissions and contribute to cleaner air with non-toxic and recyclable LED lights
With American Lighting contractors, you don’t have to choose between lighting quality and energy savings. We service small and large scale commercial facilities. Call us today.