California Lighting Contractor
As a California lighting contractor, we begin every retrofit with a lighting survey – making sure that each area of your facility is properly lit to assure energy savings are maximized – while also ensuring proper light levels are maintained.. The LED fixtures we use are designed specifically for commercial lighting. When the project is complete your facility will be brighter and SAFER. And while an HID lamp’s lumen output can fall off by more than 50% during its lifespan, our LED fixtures maintain over 95% of their illumination power throughout their entire life. With American Lighting, you don’t have to choose between lighting quality and energy savings.
We will prepare a customized proposal that shows you how we can provide you with the following benefits:
- Big Energy Savings – With more efficient lighting, our clients average 50 – 75% energy savings each month;
- Longer Lasting Lamps – The newer generation of T-8 lamps last over 50000 hours and extend lamp replacement cycles anywhere from 10 – 14 years;
- Reduced Maintenance – Eliminating the time you currently spend changing out lights;
- Improved Quality of Lighting – Better lighting can be a leading factor in employee satisfaction;
- Significant Utility Rebates – All of our rebates are credited toward the overall project cost;
- Pay For Your Retrofit With Your Energy Savings – With no money down, your energy savings will pay for the project;
- Environmentally Friendly – Reduce your carbon footprint through improved greenhouse gas emissions and cleaner air
Contact us to set up a free consultation for lighting in any commercial retrofit.
With American Lighting, you don’t have to choose between lighting quality and energy savings.