In our previous post, we took the time to examine what you should consider when thinking about a commercial lighting retrofit or upgrade. This gave us the opportunity to go into some detail that we ordinarily wouldn’t necessarily do on our blog. We like details though. So now that you’ve decided to get a lighting upgrade, who should you go with? You need to go with the experts who have been doing this for almost 30 years, because we’ve seen your lighting arrangement several times.
Actually, there are many things to consider when talking to commercial lighting contractors in California. You have to consider whether a company has a handle on the latest lighting technology, as it has changed so much over the last 10 years. You also have to consider whether your job is too big or too small for the lighting contractor. At American Lighting, there is no such thing as a commercial job that’s too big or small for us and we have the latest in lighting technology right at our fingertips. Here is a detailed list of reasons why you want American Lighting on the job for you.
I Have Been Contacted By Other Contractors, Why Should I Consider American Lighting?
- We have been in business since 1986, and we will still be here ten years from now for your next upgrade.
- We complete all of our installations with our own company employees, so we maintain complete quality control. We, of course, have our own insurance and workers compensation coverage and we can provide these certificates for any customer that would like to see proof of insurance. Many contractors use subcontracted labor on their projects – we do not take this approach. We take pride in our trained staff of installers who only work for American Lighting.
- Our Company offers No Money Down Financing on every project.
- We have won numerous awards from California’s top utility companies for our quality of work and energy savings we have produced over the years.
- We are licensed and bonded in California. We hold electrical and general contracting licenses. Our contractor’s license number is 818848.
- We have installed over 12,000 energy efficient projects over the past 20 years. This is all we do.We have numerous customer testimonials and case studies – check them out on this website.
In our next post, we will give some customer testimonials that give you important details for you lighting retrofit.